This is really going to be a photo post. But I wanted to point out a few things:
- Charge up at Ruby’s Inn in Bryce Canyon City, they have 2x 4kW and 2x 8kW Tesla chargers.
- Bryce Canyon is not a ‘scenic drive’.
- Bryce Canyon is best at Sunrise, and is an amazing place to view the night sky. Sunset is underwhelming
- The food at the lodge restaurant is surprising in a good way.
- The Sunset lodge has fiber internet, which is also surprising. 250up/250down, maxing out the wifi.
The update for this day was delayed due to many things going on and prioritizing sleep. See you in Zion!